The applications for the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET 2020) examination for admission in MBBS and BDS courses will start from 2nd December 2019. The last date to fill the application form will be till 31st December 2019.
Those Candidates who want to apply for these courses can visit on the official website ntaneet.nic.in. NEET examination will be conducted in the mode of pen & paper. The admit card for the NEET examination 2020 will be released on 27th March. The NEET examination 2020 result will be released on 4th June. The candidates who pass the NEET examination will have to appear for the health counseling round.
The security system for NEET examination 2020 is expected to be made more stricted than before. Live photo uploading and additional documents are required to fill the application form from this year. However, the details will be released on Monday.
Important Dates For NEET 2020:
|NEET 2020 Application form release||2nd December 2019|
|Last date for Submission of NEET application form||31st December 2019|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee||1st January 2020 (Upto 11:50 PM)|
|NEET 2020 Application form correction starts||15th January 2020|
|Last date for correction in NEET 2020 application form||31st January 2020|
|NEET (UG) 2020 Admit Card||27th March 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||3rd May 2020|
|NEET 2020 Answer key||2nd week of May 2020|
|NEET 2020 Result announcement||4th June 2020|
|NEET 2020 Counselling date||2nd week of June 2020|
NEET 2020 Application Form
NEET applicants can use online mode to fill in the NEET 2020 Application Form.
- You can fill one NEET application form only. Filling of more than one NEET application form will lead to cancellation of forms.
- The application form of NEET 2020 has been released from 2nd December 2019 by National Testing Agency (NTA)
- The last date for the completion of the application form is 31 December 2019.
- In order to obtain login credentials, candidates must provide their working phone number and email Address at the time of registration.
- Applicants must submit a recent photograph, signature, left thumb impression & 10th passing certificate in the prescribed format to avoid later image rejection.
- There is no need to send the printout of application form to the board.
NEET 2020 Application Fee:
The NEET application fee payable for different categories is:
- General Category: Rs.1500/-
- General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*: Rs. 1400/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Transgender Category: Rs.800/-
- NEET candidates will have to also pay additional charges & GST.