Delhi is the capital of India and hence it has always remained as a hub of education. Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct the counselling of DU MBBS 2020 . Candidates who will qualify NEET exam on Sep 13, 2020, will be eligible to participate for DU MBBS/BDS counselling 2020. NEET 2020 qualified candidates can participate in the DU NEET seat allotment process for admission to 15% All India Quota (AIQ) and 85% State Quota seats offered by three medical colleges and one dental college.
Delhi State Quota Counselling is conducted by two counselling authorities namely Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) and Guru Gobind Singh Indraprashta University (GGSIPU). DU MBBS counselling 2020, 660 MBBS and 40 BDS seats will be offered in medical and dental colleges affiliated to Delhi University. The authority will conduct as many as three rounds of DU MBBS seat allotment 2020 process namely round 1, round 2 and mope up round. Indraprastha university MBBS counselling 2020 will be conducted for 348 MBBS and 43 BDS seats, will be only responsible for 85 % state quota seats, rest the remaining 15 % seats All India Quota seats from government colleges will be conducted by MCC .