Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) on behalf Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will start NEET 2020 counselling from the third week of October 2020 to grant admission in MBBS/ BDS courses. The counselling of NEET 2020 will be conducted entirely in online mode. All the NEET under graduate (MBBS /BDS) informed that counselling for All India Quota Seats / Institutional Quota /Domicile (internal candidates ) of Central Universities ( Aligarh Muslim University / Banaras Hindu University /University of Dentistry ,Jamia Millia Islimia Delhi ), (ward of ESIC insured persons ) seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation and Armed Force Medical College Pune and the Deemed Universities , for MBBS/BDS will be conducted by MCC (Medical Council Committee) .
- For participation , in Institutional Quota (internal seats) of Central Universities ( Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi /Faculty of Dentistry ,Jamia Mila Islimia Delhi) , internal quota seats of college under ESIC ( Employee State Insurance Corporation) and Armed Forces Medical College ,Pune, are required to register on official website of Medical Council Committee (MCC) mcc.nic.in .
- Candidates of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana would be eligible for participation in All India Quota for 15% seats.
- Candidates to note that Non-Refundable registration counselling fees and refundable tuition fees have to be paid by the time of registration.
- Reservation of seats, under PH Category has been increased from 3% to 5% and the 21 Benchmark Disabilities as envisaged under the regulations of “The Rights of Person With Disabilities Act 2016” are included under the PH Category of candidate.
- There has been an increase in the number of medical colleges participating in the All India Counselling ( AIQ) this year .Last year there were only 193 medical colleges , this year 235 medical college will be participating in All India Counselling (AIQ) .As the number of colleges , seats has also increased from 4064 to 4591 under All India Counselling .
Step By Step Counselling Process
MCC will begin the registration process of NEET 2020 in the third week of October 2020. Interested candidates can check the official website of MCC for step by step process to participate in counselling of NEET 2020.
- Registration: Initially ,interested candidates required to register online at mcc.nic.in .A link will be available to fill the registration on this page , when it will be released .Candidates will require to fill the basic details which include Role number , registration number , date of birth , mother name as mentioned on the score card /admit card.
- Fee Payment: After completing the registration, student need to pay the registration fees and refundable tuition fees to get successfully registered and eligible for the counselling process. Fee can be paid through any online mode which include net-banking / debit card/credit card.
NEET 2020 Counselling Fee
- Non-Refundable Registration Fees: For 15% All India Quota and Central Universities fee structure will be Rs 1000 for UR category and Rs 500 for SC/ST/OBC/PwD.
- Refundable Tuition Fees: For 15% All India Quota and Central University fee will be Rs 10000 for UR and Rs 5000 for SC/ST/OBC/PwD. For Deemed Universities it will be Rs 200000.
Choice Filling & Locking
After the registration, candidates need to fill the choice of course and give preference to the colleges /institutes in which they want to get admission. At the time of filling preference for the admission a list of college will be available to filling options. There is no limit to the number of choices can be filled by a candidate. After adding the choices, candidate can change them by moving upwards or downward, interchanging choices or deleting choices. Candidate need to lock their choices because if the candidates have not locked the choices then the saved choices can be locked automatically. If candidate had not filled any choices then it will be considered that candidate have not selected any choices as a result will of which candidate will not be considered at the time of NEET seat allotment round two.
Seat Allotment Result
After end of each round of counselling, the seat allotment result will be declared. Counselling result, released in the form of the seat allotment list and seat allotment letter, will disclose the seat allotted to the candidates. Candidate can check their name, roll number, allotted category, candidate’s category, allotted college, quota and course in the seat allotment list. The seat allotment letter is very important document which is to be carried at the time of reporting the allocated college with other required documents.
NEET 2019 CUTT-OFF
|Category||Cut Off Percentile||Cut Off Score||No of Candidates|